Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My dog reset my phone and i cant use it now. Can you call me…

Customer Question
My dog reset my...

My dog reset my phone and i cant use it now

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Can you call me at work

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone but i forgot all my password

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris