Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've forgotten my old gmail accounts password my user name…

Customer Question
I've forgotten my old gmail...
I've forgotten my old gmail accounts password ***** user name is***@******.***! Now i just recently got a new gmail account but i need to verify some important information on a email that got sent to my old account! Ive answered all of the security questions correctly and all it says is that they can not verify that the account exist ! So im getting very frustrated and i need some help PLEASE!
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello this is Bing to help here, can I know why your new account needs verification info from old account?