Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to set up a new phone and am having a terrible…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up a new phone and am having a terrible time getting Google to set up on it HELP!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since yesterday I do everything it tells me but it says it cannot verify my account I have had this account for years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 9 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?