Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I access my verizon email account via aol mail. I access my…

Customer Question
I access my verizon...

I access my verizon email account via aol mail. I access my email most often by going to aol.com via Safari. The icon for mail on my computer used to bring up the same mail as received via the Safari access. This morning, there is no mail under the mail icon and a photo that I noticed on my iPad last night does not show up on my aol link. There is no mail currently under the mail icon on the computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Hi Pearl, I have had difficult synchronizing mail on my computer, iPad, and iPhone almost from the start of the conversion of my verizon account to aol. That means for months. Mary Jane

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure which password ***** for my email account right now. Through aol, I see my email address and the password ***** ***** but I do not know what it is at this point as there has been so much confusion with my account.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Did you recently notice any system update on your macOS and iOS devices?
I recently updated my system
No thank you.
I guess you mean the remote assistance promotion for $39, just ignore it. It wa not from me, by the site instead.
Can you please check the details of your recent update? When? From which version to which version?
No need for your service . Thank you