Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an old Hotmail account that I'm quite attached to and…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old Hotmail account that I'm quite attached to and want to keep. Whenever I travel outside my normal living area I'm unable to access my account because I can't remember my password. I have tried to change passwords. I have screwed up. I am an old person, self taught on the computer. I need someone to walk me through the process. It also happened on my iPhone, but I was able to fix it. Now I want to fix it on the computer. I'm back home by the way. Also when I go abroad I want to be able to access my email which I am not. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Hotmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going abroad? Years. Locked out of my email on my computer? a week. I went across the country and was immediately locked out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I am 67 years old, therefore the tech will be working with a handicap.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

I need to get into my Hotmail account. I can’t change my password. I did so on my iPhone but was unable to do so on my computer

May I connect with you over secure remote session.

Please provide me your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this? I will call you directly over the phone.

If yes, please let me know.