Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Some body from the business l join last month of October…

Customer Question
Some body from the...

Some body from the business l join last month of October 26,2017 which is

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google chrome.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly is the problem that you are having? Is it your Gmail account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

put back my URL in my email

Are you referring to your website address on your email message footer? Where do you want the URL to be put back?