Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

This is saying something is wrong, but I have connected as I

Customer Question
was to. please look at...
this is saying something is wrong, but I have connected as I was to. please look at this I have been having problems for the last 2 days
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone, I have just started to use this yesterday
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Reset email twice, to 3 times and reset password ***** times now
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 23 days ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac to chat with me right now?
  2. Or are you using your phone?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist