Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to help my wife login intern old gmailaccount she…

Customer Question
I'm trying to help...

I'm trying to help my wife login intern old gmailaccount she doesn't remember the phone number for verification it says she can't login how do I help her

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

By my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

On my pc now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Umm I don't know she just wants access to her account it very frustrating for her she has pics of her dead son on there she really needs

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess