Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Facebook has lockedit so many times in the last week i have…

Customer Question
Facebook has lockedit so...

Facebook has lockedit so many times in the last week i have no idea what the password ***** *****!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

About 6 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Hotmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have gone through the facebook rest so many tiems that i no idea of what the CURRENT OLD password *****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

what is the email address on facebook login?