Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have completely messed up my installation of Thunderbird,

Customer Question
I have completely messed...

I have completely messed up my installation of Thunderbird, and I want to delete all the information and start again. Possible?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Shaw.ca

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just keep deleting everything and trying to start over, but the Thunderbird package remembers me and won't allow corrections

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What email account did you add to your Thunderbird?
  3. Can you still access that email account OUTSIDE of Thunderbird like a web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows***@******.***
Yes, and it does not forget my mistakes even though I deleted all Mozilla in settings

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

more and more money - i thought I was connnecting to Thunderbird help. you've got me $5, and I don't want to spend more
$52 is not minumal. can you help otherwise?

I am very sorry about the confusion. We are a paid service here and we guarantee our service. Your question is posted NOT for $5 but for $48. You can get a refund if you do not want to continue because of the fees. Thunderbird has no live support that is why we exist to help customers like you in real time.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund