Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It will not open. I am putting in my email address and

Customer Question
It will not open...

It will not open. I am putting in my email address and password, but nothing happens. I have downloaded the ad to chrome and nothing works. How do I get into the web2mail?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't know. It would have been a while back.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know what to try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of. please connect.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess