Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my password for. It is going on fo 4weeks my computer…

Customer Question
Hi i lost my...

Hi i lost my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is going on fo 4weeks my computer brook down and now i can not gat in my email,i triet everry thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is gerard

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the last password ***** you remember working?

oke thanks ny name is gerard

no thank you

lyrra4700

What is the phone number ending in 39?

my old phone nr. no more

Unfortunately, that is the only recovery options on your account and without that option, you will need to start a new account.

but i need that email to work everry thing is on that please help

Unfortunately, that is Google's policy and I cannot bypass their security policy. It is up to the user to make sure their account recovery options are up to date.

if i pay the 55 dolars can it be than !!

No, there isn't a payment amount that you can pay to fix the issue.

well al of the info on that email adress is cone it is verry inportent that i can gat that back

there must be a other way that you can help me i ame using that email for a long time

Unfortunately, there isn't.

As I mentioned it is up to the user to make sure their account recovery options are up to date.

that is not helping me

I apologize

wat is that securely conect is that going to help me

No, that is an automated offer by our system.

thank you cheers
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
When was the last time you successfully logged into your Gmail account? From which device and using what program?