Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have outlook email is conflicting with hotmail. Sometime…

Customer Question
I have outlook email...

I have outlook email is conflicting with hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Sometime this year is being ongoing, how do I delete one outlook and put my outlook email address

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have hotmail and outlook account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10? or a Mac?
  2. How do you access your email accounts? Is it through a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari? Or is it through an email program like MS Outlook 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess