Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to upgrade my Microsoft outlook 15.32 to High Seirra…

Customer Question
I need to upgrade...

I need to upgrade my Microsoft outlook 15.32 to High Seirra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

I just did the Mac upgrade and now Outlook doesn't load

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My email account was fine till I did the upgrade - now I can't get in to the emails on outlook

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks