Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't know what I did but I lost my g mail account. Just…

Customer Question
I don't know what...

I don't know what I did but I lost my g mail account

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just today- it logged in to my alternate g mail account and when i tried to log in to my original account it only has 2 messages and it was from google.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

E mail and phone. recovered the e mail but as i said have only 2 messages on my account and its from google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to recover all my past e mails for account***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/17/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Gmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?