Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It tells me it is out of sync despite the fact that I

Customer Question
It tells me...

It tells me it is out of sync despite the fact that I resigned yesterday?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looked for the fault. resigned in but it still shows "out of sync"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO just want my stable system back thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Where did you see the "out of sync" meesgae? Computer or phone? Chrome or other browser? Or any email program?