Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My computer says "Cannot send message using server Gmail"

Customer Question
My computer says "Cannot...

My computer says "Cannot send message using server Gmail" even though I have an accepted gmail account which is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I tried but that person, Jay Murphy, seems to be busy or not answering help needs. It is very important that I get help ASAP. Thanks very much. Mary Eaton

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't know what you mean. Sorry, please help. I'm at(###) ###-#### Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what you want. I am 72 yrs old, not stupid but not on the riding edge of computer technology. My tel. is(###) ###-#### PLEASE call!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. PLease connect me. Thank you!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What program do you use to access your Gamil messages? Are you able to surf online from the same computer? What operating system is it?