Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I opened a business account a couple of years ago but didn't…

Customer Question
I opened a business...

I opened a business account a couple of years ago but didn't use it to any great extent. I've move since then and don't have access to my old email and can't remember my gmail pass word. i want to start using it again. is there any way I can. I'm scouring the house for my old password ***** no luck so far

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I haven't used it for at least two years, possibly three

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. I have another gmail account which I use all the time

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried all my old passwords, tried to change the safety email but I need to get into it first. What happens is that it rolls around to my current gmail. I've changed the password ***** few times thinking I've been able to get in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?