Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a problem logging into google photos. I forgot my…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem logging into google photos. I forgot my password ***** have been sent a code number. When I try to log on, there is no where to type in this number.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes. They have sent me a code number twice I don't know where to insert it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Ben lomand connect

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I only have a problem with google photos. No e-mail problems.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
11/17/2017
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. When you are trying to login to Google Photos, and go through the reset process. when you get to the page where you type in your complete phone number and click next so the code is sent, don't close that page. On that page, you will enter the code that is sent to your phone. It will have to be a new code, the old ones won't work. If you'd like, I'd be happy to connect to your computer and fix this for you while you watch.

If you'd like for me to do that, please click the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4a5c3f22-5f3a-488f-b3a8-37796e671139

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist