Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

You sent message that someone got my password for account on…

Customer Question
You sent message that...

You sent message that someone got my password ***** account***@******.*** on 11-13 someone has my password

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I took it to the geek squad at best buy

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use my desk top computer this account is for my business

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried going in and putting in a stronger password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/17/2017
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. When you took it to Geek Squad, did they do a complete scan and removal of potential viruses, malware, or spyware? Are you currently able to get into your Gmail account?

its not listed to do a login on

Please click the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=42f11779-cb69-492f-81b9-43851dcc2f07

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and thenOPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the verybottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected and I can work on it while you watch.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!