Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had to change email addresses so how do I do that.

Customer Question
Pearl I had to...

Pearl I had to change email addresses so how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Spectrum

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Thunderbird

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We just moved and lost our old email address so I had Spectrum set up a new email address but now I need Thunderbird to update new email address and settings

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/17/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email set up. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.