Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Cant get my emails from my computer to my smsrtphone. Hp

cant get my emails from...
cant get my emails from my computer to my smsrtphone
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: hp microsoft
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: aol
JA: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for 5 days tried aol nd no help not too smart eith technology can u help me
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Im very sorry if you were delayed in getting a response. I just signed on and picked this up.

What do you mean from your computer to your phone? Emails come from a server unless you are referring to email back up

you want imported .

What is the make and model of your phone?

How are you access aol? Through aol download or did you add it to the built in email client on the smart phone?

What error are you getting and when did it start?

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
This is a smartphone from att. Email set up with all in address mail just wont come from computer to my phone. Started 3 days ago. Help
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Want my money back. No one is helping me ND not paying more
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Yeah now I need someone to help me. When wil this b

I need you to follow this as i was setting up the link for you and clearing all clients.

Please only do this from your windows computer, not the phone. Once connected, we can get your

phone set back up and direct chat together with messenger.

Also, keep in mind, i am human. I have to type responses. I am with you.

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e784c95f-5efe-4bff-b88d-c8578b429da9

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

To start the connection, please click this link from your hp computer.

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.To start the connection, please click this link

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I'm on computer. Now what

Perfect. Now follow these directions. It is a simple download and install.

The session is open and waiting. The directions below must be followed to finish your issue:

http://http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e784c95f-5efe-4bff-b88d-c8578b429da9

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician