Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot access gmail account. A couple days. Desktop. Trying…

Customer Question
Cannot access gmail account ...

Cannot access gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

A couple days

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trying to contact google to get email account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

We are having pornography attached to saying they would infect the pc

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/17/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you remember the password?