Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I set up a new google account and didn't realize that would

I set up a new...
I set up a new google account and didn't realize that would change my gmail address. I need to get my previous gmail address as soon as possible. Thank you.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just set up the new account
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I just need to get my previous gmail account asap. thank you.
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

How do you normally access your gmail account? Via which program?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
gmail my gmail address that I had for many years is***@******.***, when I set up an account it changed my email address which is***@******.***. I need to switch my gmail account back to***@******.***

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
the cost would be $39 to fix this? do you understand what needs to be done? please confirm
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
what do i need to do?

The instructions I gave please, I have repeated these again below

Thank you

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
what else do you need?

For you to do the instructions I keep sending you.

Have you been reading my messages? Are you getting stuck on a step?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
i clicked on the downloads, what else do you need? the gmail password ***** *****!#

The rest of the instructions.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
the gmail password ***** *****!#
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
what else do you need? Please advise

ok... it appears you are not reading the insturctions I keep repeating

We will try something that may be simpler if possible

Are you on a windows or mac computer?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
MAC
I downloaded the programs
Richard, any progress?

I am waiting on you for this, once you download the program you need to RUN IT

Then TELL ME the ID and PASSWORD *****

As per my instructions, please carefully read and do the instuctions so I can connect to your computer and fix this for you

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
the password ***** *****!#the gmail address is***@******.***

Are you still seeing any messages from me at all? As it appears you do not see any messages I am sending.

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Richard I clicked on the programs. If we can't finish this I don't know what I need to do. so lets stop. I that you had access so I could work on this.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
what do I owe you? Sorry about this.Tim

Once you click on the program and run it, you tell me the ID and Password ***** gives you please

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
what do you want me to click?

what is your phone number Tim

Richard, Email Systems Specialist