Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I set up a new google account and didn't realize that would…

I set up a...

I set up a new google account and didn't realize that would change my gmail address. I need to get my previous gmail address as soon as possible. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just set up the new account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to get my previous gmail account asap. thank you.

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

How do you normally access your gmail account? Via which program?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
gmail my gmail address that I had for many years is***@******.***, when I set up an account it changed my email address which is***@******.***. I need to switch my gmail account back to***@******.***

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

the cost would be $39 to fix this? do you understand what needs to be done? please confirm
what do i need to do?

The instructions I gave please, I have repeated these again below

Thank you

what else do you need?

For you to do the instructions I keep sending you.

Have you been reading my messages? Are you getting stuck on a step?

i clicked on the downloads, what else do you need? the gmail password ***** *****!#

The rest of the instructions.

Thank you

the gmail password ***** *****!#
what else do you need? Please advise

ok... it appears you are not reading the insturctions I keep repeating

We will try something that may be simpler if possible

Are you on a windows or mac computer?

MAC
I downloaded the programs
Richard, any progress?

I am waiting on you for this, once you download the program you need to RUN IT

Then TELL ME the ID and PASSWORD *****

As per my instructions, please carefully read and do the instuctions so I can connect to your computer and fix this for you

the password ***** *****!#the gmail address is***@******.***

Are you still seeing any messages from me at all? As it appears you do not see any messages I am sending.

Please let me know

Richard I clicked on the programs. If we can't finish this I don't know what I need to do. so lets stop. I that you had access so I could work on this.
what do I owe you? Sorry about this.Tim

Once you click on the program and run it, you tell me the ID and Password ***** gives you please

what do you want me to click?

what is your phone number Tim