Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My password keeps getting rejected. Minutes ago. Have been…

Customer Question
My password ***** getting...

My password ***** getting rejected.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Minutes ago. Have been having so many problems with my google account. Everything used to work well on my PC. Then recently received a used Dragon Touch device and was able to open my Google email on it, but then it wouldn't work on my PC. Have gotten so many noticed about my account since then. When trying to get my gmail on my PC, received the following message: 535-5.7.8 Username and Password ***** accepted. Learn more at
535 5.7.8 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadCredentials 14sm1082710oth.70 - gsmtp. Am so confused.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since getting the tablet November 11. Am 86 and certainly don't know how to respond to some of the requests.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email goes through Incredimail. It worked beautifully until the tablet was used. I tried doing a system restore ~ the first attempt didn't work, so I undid it. The second attempt seemed to work. The HP checkup indicated everything was OK. However, Microsoft indicated errors and received this report: Windows
Problem: Shut down unexpectedly
Files that help describe the problem:
011115-23914-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalMetadata.xml
View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem,
opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/17/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. On the PC, are you able to access your Gmail using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess