Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My inbox doesnt register messages as read... Gmail. It

Customer Question
My inbox doesnt register...

My inbox doesnt register messages as read...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started 2 weeks ago when I was traveling overseas. I had my iPhone and iPad and it occurred on both devices...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I went to apple genius bar and they reset which didn't help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

When you say Read, do you mean they remain as bold the entire time in your inbox?

Please let me know