Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I mistakenly deleted some of my e-mail and was wanting to…

Customer Question
I mistakenly deleted some...

I mistakenly deleted some of my e-mail and was wanting to recover it. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser and tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not good at the computer and need help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/17/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Can you see the folders listed on the left of the email page.In that look for trash folder and see if the emails you needed are showing in it and let me know.

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

I did not select a program I wanted on your services and did not want it. When I started filling this out it said I would be charged $5.00. If need I will appeal this with my card holder.

Sorry to say that i have no control over billing.I am just one of the tech who helps customers that have computer issues.If you have any billing related issues please contact customer care using the option in this page : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Sincerely,

Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.