Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Im trying to reset a friends password to his gmail and

Customer Question
Im trying to reset...

Im trying to reset a friends password ***** his gmail and having a very hard time doing it. So I was wandering if u could help me?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

For couple of days

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I do everything that it asks and then soon enough it pops up saying that google can't verify that is me. So it locks me out.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not much because don't know very many of them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to say that foreclosure or foreclosure67 is the password ***** I set up but it says that it the wrong password.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/17/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Is the backup phone and email setup in your friends email account?

it also says that it ca't varify thats its me

I understand, what about backup phone and email ? Were they ever set prior to the issue?