Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I did not receive my emails today in a timely matter. as a…

Customer Question
I did not receive...

I did not receive my emails today in a timely matter. as a matter of fact one was sent oto me at 9.30am did not get it till 5pm

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today, which i missed a meeting

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer, a Mac or a smartphone to access your Gmail account?
  2. Ont he device that you are accessing your Gmail, are you using a web browser like Safari, Internet Explorer or Chrome to access your Gmail? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Chrome

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

First of all i used my i phone second i just want to know if y had any glitches and just why so long otherwise im happy with way it is

Are you saying that the delayed email delivery is happening on the iPhone? Or is it on the computer as well?

First of all i used my i phone second i just want to know if y had any glitches and just why so long otherwise im happy with way it is. ItHappened on phone
IT HA Ppenef on the Phone

Thank you for writing back with that information. And you are using Chrome on your phone to access your Gmail? Or are you using the Mail app?