Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant log on on an other laptop. Many times and i have to…

Customer Question
I cant log on...

I cant log on on an other laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes many times and i have to wait for a number of hours before i try again

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I always use my PC but i am going into hospital and i want to take my lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Code on my mobile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i dont think so except i am 87 years old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me what version of Windows you have on the laptop. (XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10)