Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My computer crashed/I nee to have my name what

My computer crashed/I nee...

My computer crashed/I nee to have my name what was/*****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Over 12 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I wish you could do the same with computer

11/17/2017
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you having issue with your AOL email account password? Or is it something else?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Dell esprons\/or something like that

Are you having issue with your AOL email account password? Or is it something else?

Viet - Email Tech
I do now/never did before
I was on windows 8/and aol changed it windows 10 and everything went down.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ycdgpk6b
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

anything you do would make me very happy
do i need to stay at my computer?

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ycdgpk6b
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I have resolved the AOL and Pogo username / password ***** via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.