Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

C Gardiner ... my email account is:

Customer Question
My name is***** .....

My name is***** ... my email account is : ***@******.***. ....I had a password ***** Google said it was used by another devise and advised to change password. I used the password ***** by Safari and now I can't get into my account at all and the verification of account does not list a way for me to add my new telephone number. Can you help please?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This has been going on for two days now....I have tried to change password, but it would not let me and they said they would be sending my new password ***** a text...to an old phone number that I slightly remember but don't have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, how can I give them my new phone number so I can get the verification codes and change all this non sesnse

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. I am sorry for the delay in getting you a reply. To answer your question you cannot provide new phone numbers if you cannot access the account. Are you sure you changed your password? Is the old one for sure not working?