Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just bought Dashlane Premium and used as my pass code a…

Customer Question
I just bought Dashlane...

I just bought Dashlane Premium and used as my pass code a different number than I had when I had the free version. When I put in my new pass code it tells me that the code is incorrect? My email is***@******.***. Please help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just bougth the Premium and was trying to log in now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get into my new Premium account

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/16/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 10 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you can't logon at below Dashlane Premium site?https://app.dashlane.com/login