Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm on an Apple pc and I can't get my email because I can't…

Customer Question
I'm on an Apple...

I'm on an Apple pc and I can't get my email because I can't remembe\ the password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Can you recover it for me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Ican't remember when I did it last !

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't remember whenI did it last.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

AOL.com

It appears that AOL may have recognized your account being compromised. When that happens AOL will lock your account until you manually reset the password. I have typed the instructions that you need to follow, below.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your AOL/AIM password ***** unlock your account:
Please, click the following link: https://account.aol.com/account/password/start

On that page, enter the requested information and follow the instructions.

Once you do that, you will be able to reset your password ***** that ID.

If you have forgotten your security questions, click the Forgot Answer link when asked the question, fill out the requested information and continue. If that does not get you working, you can call the following number to resolve the problem: (###) ###-####/p>

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com

I want to recover my current password ***** is all I want. I don't want you connecting to my computer. If you are unable to do this I will call AOL an get the info from them. I am sorry that you are not able to supply this information.
Don P.

Hello Don,

I don't want to connect either. Do you see what I posted four minutes ago? I will post it again.

It appears that AOL may have recognized your account being compromised. When that happens AOL will lock your account until you manually reset the password. I have typed the instructions that you need to follow, below.Please, follow the instructions below to reset your AOL/AIM password ***** unlock your account:Please, click the following link: https://account.aol.com/account/password/startOn that page, enter the requested information and follow the instructions.Once you do that, you will be able to reset your password ***** that ID.If you have forgotten your security questions, click the Forgot Answer link when asked the question, fill out the requested information and continue. If that does not get you working, you can call the following number to resolve the problem:(###) ###-####/p>
If you are unable to do this I will need to put a hold on any charges. I would think AOL would be able to do this as a courtesy.

I am sorry for your confusion. This is Justanswer.com it is not AOL.com.

Nobody here works for free. Do you see my posts?

Do you wish to continue or do you want me to send in your refund request?

Would you send me the request. Sorry you weren't able to provide an answer for me ***** *****. I will call the AOL # you provided. Thanks

I provided you the only answer possible.

I will send in your request.

Sorry you couldn't answer my request. Don. P. Please cend refund request to me at : Donald Picard,
D11 Stonehedge Dr., So. Burlington, VT 05403
Jason Jones, Computer Technician