Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have been trying to register w/uber to ride ; have given my…

Customer Question
Have been trying to...

Have been trying to register w/uber to ride ; have given my e-mail and password ***** can get no further in the process. have not given my credit card number nor received a phone number to call to place ab order. need some help to go on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Lastnight

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Att

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

????

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Don't know what you are talking about

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.