Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My daughter is trying to reset her password and used my

Customer Question
Hi, My daughter is...

Hi, My daughter is trying to reset her password ***** used my email as the recovery option and I received an email that they would get back to us in 3-4 days, is there anyway to process this faster.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Im not sure but we tried this afternoon, around 1:51pm

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well this is the whole story, she locked herself out of her Iphone and doesn't remember any of her passwords (she is 13yrs old). So I was trying to reset her password ***** I can then go in and get her apple information.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/16/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I am sorry, but there is no way to speed up that process. If she is trying to reset her Apple ID password ***** her, I assume you attempted to reset the Apple ID password, which was attached to a Gmail account.

You can however, contact Apple directly, explain the situation to them and request for them to reset the password *****

You may contact them by calling the following number: (###) ###-####br />
I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason