Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have never used Uber prior toTuesday. I was looking to see…

Customer Question
I have never used...

I have never used Uber prior toTuesday. I was looking to see about going to Norfolk airport when I noticed someone was on their way. I was charged $5.00. I understand my reputation as a rider has been tainted. Ples ase advise ********

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Charter.net

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just began this past Tuesday. Did you not receive my tail of wor

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/16/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.