Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I actually just wanted to double check an amount that I

Customer Question
I actually just wanted...

I actually just wanted to double check an amount that I pledged for a project.I only intended to pledge 50 dollars but I think I might have made a mistake.The project is called Blackbird out of Vancouver BC.The creators name is*****: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my work computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried some of the FAQ info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it.Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/16/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.