Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I downloaded macOS H high Sierra, version 10.13.1 and it…

Customer Question
I downloaded macOS H...

I downloaded macOS H high Sierra, version 10.13.1 and it will no longer let me use Outlook 15.19.1. Co

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Two days. can I upgrade for free?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I received a message tha

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

From macOS that it would no longer work

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
11/16/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Can I upgrade my Outlook for Mac for free and if so how

First, please download the updated version of Office 2016 for Mac using the following link:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=525133

A large Office 2016 installer file will start downloading at the top-right corner of your Safari window once you open up the above link. Allow it to complete and then open/run the file and follow the on-screen prompts to install/upgrade your Office version accordingly. This should do it.

PS: Please ignore any remote assistance offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

If you need more help with the above steps provided, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,

Here's the download link for the Office 2016 free update again (open it on your Mac):

go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=525133

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist