Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had to reset my computer. I did so with the setting to…

Customer Question
I had to reset...

I had to reset my computer. I did so with the setting to save my files and settings etc. After the reset, I had to reinstall Outlook. All of my subfolders are missing from my inbox folder. I have looked all over, but I can't find them.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It is a POP 3 account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have looked for .pst files, recovery files, i looked in the windows.old folder.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

If you don't want me to remotely connect, that is okay too. Please, let me know how you wish to continue.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

you can connect remotely.

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.