Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't access email. Yahoo. It has always defaulted to yahoo…

Customer Question
Can't access email Technician's...

Can't access email

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It has always defaulted to yahoo email account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Rebooted computer several times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/16/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what happens when you try to access your email account?

Please let me know