Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I purchased a membership to Sam's Club for one year @ $30. I…

Customer Question
I purchased a membership...

I purchased a membership to Sam's Club for one year @ $30. I didn't realize it could not be a renewal. I am a member and I thought I was renewing. I was charged the $30 to my credit card, but I have not received anything from Groupon or Sam's

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased this 11/1/2017.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/16/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.