Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not know what happened, It was working fine last night…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know what happened, It was working fine last night at 6:47. Then, after 9:00 pm. it would not open. This morning it still will not open up so that I can read the messages.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since 6"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It has been taking quite a while to open for the past two to three days.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/16/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue the Kindle will not start up correctly?

Please let me know

Thank you

no
Are you saying you cannot fix the issue with my email? I said nothing about a Kindle.

No, I am asking you what is not working? As you have not specified this sorry, only that It was not working, what is it?

I said my two email accounts***@******.*** and***@******.*** are not opening so that I able to retrieve messages.

What exactly happens when you try to open them? What error do you get?