Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I insert a fie from Documents in the body of an

Customer Question
How can I insert...

How can I insert a fie from Documents in the body of an email?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had a gmail account for 6 months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I use a file from Documents as the body of an email?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/16/2017
Email technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

How are do you access your email? Gmail.com?

I'm not sure about connecting to my devise. I want connection to my device for a different problem.
I am not concerned with fixing my device. My computer is working fine. The task I want help with is to copy a Documents file to the body of the email.

I understand, you can ignore that message, it is automated by the system. So do you use Gmail.com, or something else, like Outlook?