Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I deleted my gmail address accidentally and need to recover…

Customer Question
I deleted my gmail...

I deleted my gmail address accidentally and need to recover it do I do that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None -- suddenly it wouldn't accept my password ***** though on other devices it did -- so I deleted thinking I could add it back but now I don't know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just would like to know how to recover my email account

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/16/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Follow the prompts to recover the deleted account

this does not help i tried this how do I recover my email account

You will need to follow the link to recover the account