Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My emails won't come in. Thunderbird. Through my desktop…

Customer Question
My emails won't come...

My emails won't come in

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Thunderbird

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I contacted gotalk (club Telco) and they confirmed that my sent emails were going to them. I can get the emails on my laptop through thunderbird, and can get the emails on my desktop through my email.com. I wonder if i have excess email storage on my desktop?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/16/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

gotalk.net.au
i do not want you on my computer, do not take $5 out of my credit card, or I will report you to the authorities. I will fix the problem myself, by switching from thunderbird to bigpond, where I can talk to a person instead of a machine.

I am not a machine. I am a person. I will send in your refund request.

Thank you