Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I keep seeing a "send/receive error" msg at the bottom of my…

Customer Question
I keep seeing a...

I keep seeing a "send/receive error " msg at the bottom of my Outlook screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

It has been off and on for 2 months

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my Lenovo laptop and iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been in touch with Microsoft several times. The first time they went into the pop and smtp and reconnected but I don't know how to find that screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Microsoft also exported and imported my addresses but I have difficulty finding individual addresses now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.