Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to speak to someone. Not text. Gmail. Browser. This…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak to someone. Not text

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This won't work!!! I need to talk to someone by voice.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have lost my pension AND TRYING TO KEEP THIS AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Select the SECURE REMOTE SUPPORT option. I can reach out via phone and help you further then