Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not my email i somehow deleted my phone off of the family…

Customer Question
Not my email i...

Not my email i somehow deleted my phone off of the family plan for google play how do i get it back

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I have gmail account and a Sasktel.net account in saskatchewan

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just did it so I cannot use my google play unless i join again it says

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a google calender question to

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

On your phone, you'll need to open the Google Play Store app. In the top left, tap Menu then go to Account> Family>.

Next, Follow the instructions on your screen to set up Family Library again on your phone. Be sure to use your existing Family Group instead of creating a new one. Please give this a try and let me know the results. Thank you!