Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My husband had previously created a gmail account and I have…

Customer Question
My husband had previously...

My husband had previously created a gmail account and I have a gmail account at home. How do I put his on same computer?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I am just now trying to find out how to accomplish it

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want to be able to access his gmail from same computer where i have mine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

When you look at your Gmail account on your computer do you use a browser like Google Chrome

or do you use an e-mail program like the one built in to Windows?

How to get your husband's account set up on the computer depends on the manner in which you

view your own mail.